High-Quality Dentures, Glasgow
Having natural-looking, high-quality removable dentures can improve your quality of life. They can allow you to talk, eat, laugh and smile freely and with confidence. If you feel self-conscious about the gaps in your teeth, dentures could be the answer.
At The Park Practice, we fit cosmetic dentures to replace missing teeth and provide you with a natural-looking smile. Partial or complete dentures feature high-quality teeth with a remarkably life-like appearance.
The beauty of dentures today is that they are designed to be comfortable and functional. They are very similar in appearance to natural teeth and can really improve your smile or facial appearance.
What are Dentures?
Dentures (also known as false teeth) are prosthetic devices constructed to replace missing teeth and are supported by the surrounding soft and hard tissues of the oral cavity. Conventional dentures are removable (removable partial denture or complete denture).
However, many denture designs rely on bonding or clasping onto teeth or Dental Implants (fixed prosthodontics). There are two main categories of denture: whether they are used to replace missing teeth on the lower, mandibular or on the upper, maxillary arch.
Why Should I Get Dentures?
Dentures will benefit you by:
- Improving chewing ability: your dentures will allow you to enjoy all the foods you might have found difficult with your existing teeth.
- Enhancing appearance: simply put, our cosmetic dentures look fantastic. They’re natural-looking and almost indistinguishable from your existing teeth. We colour match your solution so that your new tooth or teeth will blend in seamlessly with your other teeth. Dentures also help to improve your overall appearance. The presence of teeth gives a natural fullness to the face, and wearing a denture to replace missing teeth provides support for the lips and cheeks. This corrects the collapsed appearance that results from the loss of teeth.
- Improving speech: it’s common for people with missing teeth to struggle with some aspects of speech; for example, missing teeth might cause lisping. Replacing missing teeth with our cosmetic dentures will enable you to speak more clearly. Denture teeth manufactured in a natural position will help restore confidence that speech is normal again.
- Restored self-esteem: improved looks and speech boost confidence in the ability to interact socially. A natural look can be achieved to rebuild confidence.
- Easy to clean: you’ll see improvements in your oral health as removable dentures are remarkably easy to clean. All you need is a soft bristle toothbrush and a special denture cleaning solution. Please speak to your dentist for recommendations on products to use to clean your dentures.
- Bespoke and comfortable dentures: our dentures are made for your mouth. That means there should be minimal rubbing and discomfort when you wear them.
- Improves oral health: having missing teeth makes you more prone to gum disease. Dentures help you reduce the risk of these health conditions.
Especially when they’re in constant use, dentures can sometimes break. Our qualified clinical dental technicians also perform timely and high-quality denture repairs.
A natural look can be achieved to rebuild confidence
Need More Information? Read our Cosmetic Dentures Frequently Asked Questions.
Make an appointment: Email us firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 0141 334 1211.